Baltimore Home Inspection List
A Typical First Call Home Inspection Includes but is not limited to:
- Roof, vent, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney,and other roof penetrations
- Decks, step, porches, walkways, and railings
- Driveways, patios, and sidewalks
- Grading and drainage around home
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Insulation and heating systems and thermostats
- Cooling systems and HVR
- Windows and doors
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Bathtub, showers, and toilets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, GFCI, and fuses
- Grounding, smoke detectors
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
*every property is unique so the above list varies for each inspection
Thermal imaging helps to diagnose problems rather than merely identifying symptoms. Services include:
- Heat loss/Air loss, residential and commercial.
- HVAC ducting inspection
- EIFS Wall Cladding Inspection
- Residential and Commercial window inspection.
- Low or areas of missing insulation.
- Electrical hot spots, Motors, fuses and more
- Moisture intrusion evaluations.
- Hydronic leaks (Radiant floor heating systems)
We can see what other Baltimore home inspectors can’t with state of the art infrared cameras that sees moisture and missing insulation.
We check every major appliance in the house and give a report on;
- sink garburator
- hot water heater